[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

Add the slap swep to Master classes (Basically you click the players with it and it puts them into doggy style and it lasts ~15 seconds.

Also maybe unarrest batons in BM's shop? Unless you want it exclusively for VIPS

OR a Vip black market that has a couple more things/ cheaper prices.

Add the slap swep to Master classes (Basically you click the players with it and it puts them into doggy style and it lasts ~15 seconds.

Also maybe unarrest batons in BM's shop? Unless you want it exclusively for VIPS

OR a Vip black market that has a couple more things/ cheaper prices.

No slap swep, EVER

I don't really want to take the route of making VIP something you HAVE to get or HAVE to purchase. It's a nice perk for a few extra jobs that require a sensible human being because they have more open rules than free jobs. Besides that, I don't want a tool / entity that is exclusive to VIP's since that is like full P2W mode. I can add unarrest batons in the BM though

hecko, I would like to request that staff be able to physgun cars once again, this will be especially useful since in the last two days I've had like 20 sits where either the guy's car was upside down or blown up. And since their cars are only affected by props half the time I've had to hope that the prop I was using to knock the cars right side up would knock it up before it blew it up.

Staff being able to physgun cars would be great its a pain in the ass to flip them with props.

Also adding mods to be able to use advanced duplicator (like vips and regular users).

Edit 2: Perhaps add when cops stunstick printers you get some money (cops get money) for destroying the illegal device.

Lightsabers 6 power (Lightning) doesn't seem to be working it just causes errors.

[star Wars Lightsabers] lua/effects/rb655_force_lighting.lua:103: attempt to perform arithmetic on global 'tiem' (a nil value)

1. unknown - lua/effects/rb655_force_lighting.lua:103

Staff being able to physgun cars would be great its a pain in the ass to flip them with props.

Also adding mods to be able to use advanced duplicator (like vips and regular users).

Edit 2: Perhaps add when cops stunstick printers you get some money (cops get money) for destroying the illegal device.

Mods by default don't have it but you can just ask to get added to it. I can also just make it so all mods have it.

Lightsabers 6 power (Lightning) doesn't seem to be working it just causes errors.

[star Wars Lightsabers] lua/effects/rb655_force_lighting.lua:103: attempt to perform arithmetic on global 'tiem' (a nil value)

1. unknown - lua/effects/rb655_force_lighting.lua:103

Lol I knew that was going to happen, fixed for the next reset

Apparently if you run into your NLR zone as it expires it makes everything in your inventory (and base i heard as well) invisible.

yup I remember this  from when we first used nlr zones, I usually just left and rejoined the server :P

• Rubik unpinned this topic