Jump to content
YoooooABear

YoooooABear 2.0 Update

Recommended Posts

After 794 days, my update, YoooooABear 2.0, is out.

 

New Additions:

 

- Puberty

- Common Sense

- Fixed bug where he replies to every single forum post

- Fixed bug where he applies for mod 5 times

- Fixed bug where he made TitsRP YouTube tutorials

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like +1 2

Share this post


Link to post
47 minutes ago, YoooooABear said:

- Fixed bug where he replies to every single forum post

- Fixed bug where he made TitsRP YouTube tutorials

but I liked these features 😞

 

good to have you back anyways man

Share this post


Link to post

Welcome back bud. ~OMG Silver

  • Angry -1 1

Share this post


Link to post

What's up. It's Dan Mcstubbins, and I'm one of the "new guys" in the span of time for titsrp. Welcome back. If you ever need anything, feel free to dm me. 

Share this post


Link to post
On Sunday, January 03, 2021 at 5:29 PM, The Herbalist said:

Yooooo it's a bear

 

 

been a minute homie how you been?

 

I've been well, man. Applying to colleges now. Isn't that crazy??

Share this post


Link to post
On Sunday, January 03, 2021 at 10:30 AM, Dan Mcstubbins said:

What's up. It's Dan Mcstubbins, and I'm one of the "new guys" in the span of time for titsrp. Welcome back. If you ever need anything, feel free to dm me. 

 

Well it's nice to meet you Dan. I'll see u around the server!

Share this post


Link to post
On Saturday, January 02, 2021 at 3:34 AM, supermarioben2 said:

but I liked these features 😞

 

good to have you back anyways man

 

I did too, but it was time to grow up hahahaha

 

Being an annoying squeaker was a lot of work!

Share this post


Link to post

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...