Sign in to follow this  
zcahcth

Hello!

In-Game Name

DR

Your Steam ID

cam_c_thomas

Why were you banned or warned?

I got banned without even having a chance to speak for myself, I left my computer then I got a ridiculously long ban when I went outside and came back to my computer!!

Why should you be unwarned/unbanned?

I got banned without even having a chance to speak for myself, I left my computer then I got a ridiculously long ban when I went outside and came back to my computer!!

Who warned/banned you?

I don't know but it should show in logs

How long were you warned or banned for?

7 days

I had to make an alt to make this request then somehow was punished for that? All I want is someone to look at my original case where i wasn't even present!!

I honestly just want to understand if anyone felt they need to ban me but also I want to have a fun time myself so I want to talk to someone humbly

Just now, zcahcth said:

I honestly just want to understand if anyone felt they need to ban me but also I want to have a fun time myself so I want to talk to someone humbly

You were banned permanently for trying to alt to avoid a ban on this account. Your original account should not be banned on the forums. Use that account to appeal your ban please.

Denied , kind of.

Edited by mcdonalds wifi

You were banned for Mass RDM, lying in a sit, and RDM in a sit. Not sure how that happened if you were outside but like McDonalds said, you need to appeal that ban first.
For now, this account will have to remain suspended because you tried to circumvent a ban. 

STEAM_0:0:27429286 is the main account's steam ID, banned by Shit Ass