Sign in to follow this  
Abstergo

New staff drive.

We are looking to recruit some new staff members and the bar for entry has been significantly lowered. Please apply if you can play regularly. Minges and toxic people need not apply still.

I will also personally give 1 million ingame cash to the first 5 ACCEPTED staff applications. If you think you're up to the task, put in an application, and see where it takes you.

27 minutes ago, mcdonalds wifi said:

We are looking to recruit some new staff members and the bar for entry has been significantly lowered. Please apply if you can play regularly. Minges and toxic people need not apply still.

I will also personally give 1 million ingame cash to the first 5 ACCEPTED staff applications. If you think you're up to the task, put in an application, and see where it takes you.

yall should've hired the bar lol, niggas be begging people to join the staff team and get angry they got bad staff

7 minutes ago, Carelos said:

yall should've hired the bar lol, niggas be begging people to join the staff team and get angry they got bad staff

People already complain (Rightfully) that sits aren't taken. We do only have 35 staff, and only a handful are actively taking sits right now. Any help we can get would be beneficial at this point.

if you apply for staff and you get accepted, and you message me on discord, I will put you on my cc for a month. That, or you will get perms to my futaba model, or golf club swep, your pick. You have to dm me on discord in order to get the offer though.

33 minutes ago, 15g of lasagna said:

you think id make it?

you think id make it?

35 minutes ago, 15g of lasagna said:

you think id make it?

Judging by your recent forums behaviour, Id say the chances arent great.

If you apply for staff, I will personally do absolutely nothing for you in return.

• Like +1 4

12 minutes ago, mcdonalds wifi said:

Judging by your recent forums behaviour, Id say the chances arent great.

go more in depth please. like give me an eample of my forums behavior pls