Sign in to follow this  
Sum Bear

The golden list perk is useless now

Alright i got some complaining to do. Prior to the update the golden list perk allowed you to change targets without any real cool down for example if your target is afk in spawn you could just reroll instantly. Due to the new update if your target is afk in spawn you have to wait out the 3 minute timer just to reroll again, pretty much making the golden list perk useless. If the target is dead and afk you must wait out the 3 minutes, if you die to your target you must wait 3 minutes.

Now lets say your target is in a op base and you don't feel like raiding, you can't reroll until you wait 3 minutes. Even if you suicide bind you still have to wait those 3 minutes or how ever much time there is on the 3 minute timer. This makes the golden list perk kinda useless, sure you can pick your target but like i said earlier if your target is afk in spawn you can't do anything but wait out the timer which is boring and it makes bounty hunting boring.

My suggestion here is revert bounty hunting the way it use to be, because now its boring and no fun.

Edited by Sum Bear
Forgot my suggestion
  • Like +1 1

It is a little annoying. I'd like an option to at least repick your bounty if the player in inaccesible. It's also kind of annoying how if the bounty is scrambled you have to wait another 3 minutes. You can still however use the bountylist swep, which was completely ignored by anybody with the golden list in the past.

So.. I feel the reason it was changed was to make it less rng heavy, no bounty hunter in retrospect would actively hunt a 500 dollar bounty unless it was the ONLY bounty. 

If your target is afk in spawn with the current update why did you choose them and 3 minutes is not that harsh of a penalty you're not supposed to hyper roll money with a jetpack moving at mach 30 with a legendary minigun with a 1600 fire rate deleting anyone before they can turn to look at you because the person you get a bounty hit on is currently talking to someone or eating a sandwich.

Theres Very Little Risk involved with being a bounty hunter. Just accept the 3 minute Penalty.

• Like +1 1

1 hour ago, Vexxy said:

So.. I feel the reason it was changed was to make it less rng heavy, no bounty hunter in retrospect would actively hunt a 500 dollar bounty unless it was the ONLY bounty. 

If your target is afk in spawn with the current update why did you choose them and 3 minutes is not that harsh of a penalty you're not supposed to hyper roll money with a jetpack moving at mach 30 with a legendary minigun with a 1600 fire rate deleting anyone before they can turn to look at you because the person you get a bounty hit on is currently talking to someone or eating a sandwich.

Theres Very Little Risk involved with being a bounty hunter. Just accept the 3 minute Penalty.

So I haven't played bounty hunter since the last update, but I feel like this is a fair penalty. If there was no cooldown, then you can just pick the same target over and over until you kill them. That means that they aren't able to have any breathing room at all, and bounty hunter would be RIDICULOUSLY  overpowered at that point. Like Vexxy said, why would you pick an AFK player in the first place? Don't pick someone thats AFK, and pick someone that you can kill. I highly recommend this not be put into place. -1

I think until Sugar is able to make it so you don't receive targets which are dead or AFK in spawn, there should be no cooldown for rerolling your list. Obviously if you die, there should be a short cooldown, but not for simply rerolling.

5 hours ago, Vexxy said:

You get someone randomly on the bounty board. I've played bounty hunter for years and haven't ever been able to choose my bounty target lmao