Sign in to follow this  
NuBpC

'Hack your bounty away from the bounty board' will not register my hacks

Category:

Bug

Priority:

Medium

Description:

Upon hacking my bounty from the PD board as a Hacker, it does not credit towards my quest. I have attempted a few times, with no luck. Would be nice to get fixed, as it's a 80 suga quest for me right now ! Ty

How to reproduce:

Should be reproduceable pretty easily. Acquire quest, hack bounty board for your bounty and still no quest progression.

2 hours ago, NuBpC said:

Category:

Bug

Priority:

Medium

Description:

Upon hacking my bounty from the PD board as a Hacker, it does not credit towards my quest. I have attempted a few times, with no luck. Would be nice to get fixed, as it's a 80 suga quest for me right now ! Ty

How to reproduce:

Should be reproduceable pretty easily. Acquire quest, hack bounty board for your bounty and still no quest progression.

I ran into this exact same issue. @Rubik pls fix 🙂

37 minutes ago, Mori said:

There is another post on this. For some reason the "Remove your bounty" doesn't count towards your quest. You must remove your bounty with the "Remove a random bounty" hack. I suggest removing everyones bounty and then doing some legal illegal murder to get a small 500 dollar bounty and by that point there should be a much higher chance of removing your bounty using the random one.

This is correct, thank you. The quest could use some clarification. If anyone can suggest some better wording for it, share it here.

Simply put, you need to remove your own bounty using the "remove a random person's bounty" option, which is totally random. 

• Like +1 1

8 minutes ago, Rubik said:

This is correct, thank you. The quest could use some clarification. If anyone can suggest some better wording for it, share it here.

Simply put, you need to remove your own bounty using the "remove a random person's bounty" option, which is totally random. 

maybe just make it say "randomly remove your bounty x times" or "randomly hack away your bounty x times" or something?

For the next reset I changed it to say "Hack your bounty away from the bounty board %d times" --> "Randomly remove your own bounty from the bounty board %d times"

Hope this helps. 

Sign in to follow this