Sign in to follow this  
Blue.

Some changes I think should be made to /size

So currently with the way /size works, I see it used in combat a lot more than I feel it really should be.

I think a couple things should be considered here, if they aren't already being considered. 

Players using the .5 setting of /size, should not be able to equip any sort of weapons, tools, etc. Things like trash, and armor packs I see no problem, but I saw a tiny little frog today with an enchanted gun and that aint right, so unless somethin glitched, that shouldn't be a thing.

I also think the .5 mode of /size should do significantly less damage. Currently they do full damage when anime models bigger than them do 50%. I'm thinking a 75% damage reduction would be good.

Also because I don't have the perk in my gang, can sharks use this perk? If not, they should be able to.

EDIT: Just had a .5 sized supplier gun me down as a terrorist and take my last leggy gun that wasn't a shotgun. 

Edited by Blue.
  • Like +1 2

sharks can /size, it can be very funny seeing a giant shark crawling on land,

I agree that maybe we shouldn't allow legendaries to be used on /size but restricting all items will make it way more annoying and way more useless then it already is.

I am -1 to making them do less damage because of the following reasons:

1.) unlike CC's everyone technically has access to a job that can /size if they have the perk

2.) You can only /size on weird and stupid jobs, I personally don't see why people act like their the most op thing ever compared to small anime models who have access to an entire cc loadout, at most you can expect maybe a gun or like an annoying shovel or something.

I'm with supermarioben on this. Making it to where you can't equip leggies maybe, but making it where you can't equip anything? Big nah. I've been killed numerous times as a job using /size .5, more times than I have killed anyone using it. Aim lower lol. -1

• cmonBruh 1

I think not being able to equip enchanted weapons is a good compromise, but when you have little hobos and suppliers gunning you down, especially when they are farther away, it is a BITCH to land more than a couple hits on them without a shotgun, even with a shotty its not always so easy if they are smooth criminals. Yes my aim isn't very good, but at the same time, why is it fair that they can be super small, deal the same damage, and be able to use whatever items they want? 

I think there needs to be SOME sort of disadvantage to being small, reduced health, reduced damage, something.

Edited by Blue.

I agree with this. The hit boxes make it hard to hit them, especially when they use speed food. Make it so that they can't use enchanted weapons or food, and it'll be fair. If the models that are smaller already get nerfs, then becoming smaller should nerf you too. 

3 hours ago, Dan Mcstubbins said:

I agree with this. The hit boxes make it hard to hit them, especially when they use speed food. Make it so that they can't use enchanted weapons or food, and it'll be fair. If the models that are smaller already get nerfs, then becoming smaller should nerf you too. 

if we're gonna prevent actual jobs from using food if /size then should we prevent small cc models from using food aswell?

29 minutes ago, supermarioben2 said:

if we're gonna prevent actual jobs from using food if /size then should we prevent small cc models from using food aswell?

Theoretically , this would only be active when using the .5 command, and if you equip a leggy before, then it should drop like switching jobs.

Just now, Blue. said:

Theoretically , this would only be active when using the .5 command, and if you equip a leggy before, then it should drop like switching jobs.

as the issue is with their size on top of tick rate, ping, and hit reg, its a real fun time especially when they can get even faster 

1 hour ago, supermarioben2 said:

That would only be fair. I think that should be the case.