banned for 3 days

In-Game Name

jews are best on pizza

Your Steam ID

STEAM_0:0:71947752

Why were you banned or warned?

i was banned on my previous warning and rrdm

Why should you be unwarned/unbanned?

you cant ban me bc i have alot of warning like what i was already banned for those warning what happened to double jeopardy cant be charged on crimes more then once. all i did was rrdm and he looks at my previous warns and bans me for 3 days like yall have a system where if i hit a certain amount of warning i get banned anyways so why take it into your own hands and bypass the rules

Who warned/banned you?

slick mcstubbins

How long were you warned or banned for?

3days
Edited by SHREK (2)

Forwarded to slick but I'm just gonna say right now that, "all i did was rrdm," can in fact be a 3 day ban. If you read punishment guidelines it says, "it should result in a warn - 3-day ban depending on the player's attitude and punishment history." Based on your own testimony, it seems like you already have warns based around it. I'm gonna have to -1 this.

Edited by Nipple Farm

i revenged rdm bc he killed me for no reason and i lost alot of wha i was holding onto like what? would u not be mad that u lost a spiderman swep a sword and a couple of guns also lost a csgo knife and i told him directly that i did

Dude look you have a incredibly dirty record, you've even hit 15 warns before.

With that being said, I don't understand why you would keep Rdming a player even if they Rdmed you if you knew you might get in trouble

You could have just called a sit and got him in trouble but for some reason you thought it would be a good idea to go back. 

I've lost countless legendarys to people who have Rdmed me. Yet I don' t go back and unload a clip into their face.

Have some self-control and think about what consequences may come from your action. 

https://gyazo.com/6dfa3056a5684a262a80ac75bb1c89be

-1 from me for this appeal

Edited by FK_BOOLIN

so its fair that i get a 3 day bc of a rrdm like that shits crazy yall really stretching this and it makes no sense warn me and leave it at that banning me for rrdm just sounds dumb like i served my time already for my previous actions you cant look at history bc thats in the dam past children now a days really power hungry for no reason and tht shit boolin

3 minutes ago, SHREK (2) said:

boolin are you dumb your lying right you didnt just say isis did 9/11 hahahahahahahahahaha stop while 

You only need to reply if its something valuable.  Dont cluster this post . Or i will close it