Hello. I'm Alexios, formly known as SkillpointHD. Please for the love of god reset my name. 

To the point, everyone's criticisms of me was true. I was insanely fucking annoying, I played victim in the past, I was known to lie, and I was a fucking coomer at my age. 

What the fuck was wrong with me. It hurts to see who I used to be. Will I start playing on the server again? Depends. I'm wanting to put past to the past, and start as a newer person, I am a newer person. You cannot imagine the work I've put into self reflection in the past 2 years. I refrain from lying, though it can't be fully avoided. I am not a coomer anymore, why the fuck was I a coomer at my age, it still makes me cringe. I don't play victim anymore. I'm also incredibly self conscious now and I want to continue working on my annoyance factor, I feel as if I have improved on that front as well. 

I logged in 644 days ago. Wow. 

If you have anything to say, go right ahead, I'm listening fully.

Edited by Broodmare (skillpointHD)

Server sucks dick now. Don’t get sucked back in. If ya don’t listen now you’ll wish you would have.

• Confused 1
  • thumbdown -1 1

yeah, best to switch to a different server ngl, the server is a shitshow.

yeah I don't know what the others are talking about, it's a darkrp server what do you expect?

Don't listen to him!!111!!!! Doc paid him to say that!!1!!1!!

I'm sure, my servers also suffered server decay. Garry's Mod is dying, and S&box is in full-steam ahead development making hard strides each day. I wouldn't be surprised if we got early builds. 

Gmod dying server sucks please don't leave

p.s. yeah I'm perma banned but I've owned over 180 gmod communities and I know for sure this server sucks. Just ask me, i'll tell you!

• Thanks +1 1

You can do what you want, but this server has been one of the most interesting communities I've been in. I don't regret it a bit. I especially do not regret joining the Mcstubbins either. It's good to have an online family. I hope you can enjoy the server again, and especially show how much you have improved from the last time you logged in. 

• Like +1 1
  • thumbdown -1 1