Seno

CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY (HUGE)

On 11/8/2020 at 8:55 AM, Seno said:

Hi, I'm making this giveaway for the spirit of Christmas! I know some of you are struggling with IRL shit and can't spend any $ on the server whatsoever or some of you are just struggling in general. 

I'll be giving away 3 LIFETIME SUPPORTERS (Or suga dollas $70 worth). Just comment your STEAM ID, What you're doing for the upcoming holidays and Why you should deserve the rank.

As it is, I'm going to do the same thing (random name generator) in order to pick the winners.

Ends 12/24 @ 9 PM EST  (I WILL BE STREAMING IN THE TITSRP DISCORD SO I DONT GET CALLED OUT FOR FAVORITISM.)

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOURE ON WHEN I PICK OUT THE WINNERS AND DO NOT MESSAGE ME ON DISCORD PLEASE.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

Can I ask for the suga dollars instead?

STEAM_0:0:179707967

I deserve it for my strides to become tolerable.

I also am just going to bandwagon. 

I am upgrading my harddrive for christmas and getting 3 games for my switch. 

STEAM_0:0:151274309

For the holidays, imma clutch up on this college work before the semester is over.

I don't have any particular reasons on why I should get it. I'm humble, if I don't win I wish it the best on the winners.

STEAM_0:0:197326719 

im just hanging out with my family 

i dont deserve the rank, it would just be cool for you to give it too me :)

STEAM_0:1:213886438 

Imma open some presents and enjoy time with family.

I think itll be cool if i get it i dont think i deserve it, I havent done anything to earn it Pogchamp.

STEAM_0:1:31504023

nothing really honestly i can't visit my parents bcuz covid and my roommates might skadaddle, so i'll prob be on the server for some company

cheers

STEAM_0:1:150322479

I am w the parents for Christmas, also getting wisdom teeth out 

I deserve rank bc I am the best thing to ever happen to titsrp. no cap.

STEAM_0:1:47996154

Im going to spend the holiday's with my family, since they finally invited me to the magical "grownup table"

i deserve it because im a greedy bastard and i need more power (and also not to look poor, even though i am).

Edited by obama gaming