Sign in to follow this  
Big Ass

Minor changes before Christmas

1 hour ago, Cobaselic said:

As an owner of a gang, no. 

As an owner of a gang, yes. 

• Like +1 1

I didn't start a gang so that members could start gang wars without my knowledge. That's not how it works. 

Think with your head. If you as an owner want to start a gang war, do it. If your members want to, they can tell you. That's why you're the leader.

2 minutes ago, Frisco said:

As an owner of a gang, yes. 

2 minutes ago, Cobaselic said:

I didn't start a gang so that members could start gang wars without my knowledge. That's not how it works. 

Think with your head. If you as an owner want to start a gang war, do it. If your members want to, they can tell you. That's why you're the leader.

Sounds like a great reason to have a co-leader rank ngl

2 hours ago, Cobaselic said:

As an owner of a gang, no. 

If the owner of a gang is online, they would be given an option to deny or accept the request by an officers request for a war. 

Or

There should be an option in gang menu settings where you can turn this feature off.

No boombox logs. Already bad enough that we can't play earrape like the golden age.

Don't make it more enforceable. We're not a serious RP server. 

35 minutes ago, ajax5206 said:

No boombox logs. Already bad enough that we can't play earrape like the golden age.

Don't make it more enforceable. We're not a serious RP server. 

Feel as that is a silly way to think about it. "Who played the racist music?!" "I don't know we don't have boombox logs!!" "Why!?" "Because Sugar said we should be able to play ear rape and not figure out who it is so we can live in the golden ages of racism and toxicity on titsrp!!" "Oh, that makes sense!!"

Most of these requests are already logged to get added into the QoL update which should be dropping this month.

• Thanks +1 1

2 minutes ago, Sugar Tits said:

Feel as that is a silly way to think about it. "Who played the racist music?!" "I don't know we don't have boombox logs!!" "Why!?" "Because Sugar said we should be able to play ear rape and not figure out who it is so we can live in the golden ages of racism and toxicity on titsrp!!" "Oh, that makes sense!!"

Most of these requests are already logged to get added into the QoL update which should be dropping this month.

Is there still plans for a new map? If so do you have an eta?

4 minutes ago, Frisco said:

Is there still plans for a new map? If so do you have an eta?

Not for this update. I contacted Gallium yesterday and he's still down. Much still in the planning phase. I am looking to carve out a week or so to really get invested into playing on the server to figure out what would be cool and getting more inspirations from other maps.

Just now, Sugar Tits said:

Not for this update. I contacted Gallium yesterday and he's still down. Much still in the planning phase. I am looking to carve out a week or so to really get invested into playing on the server to figure out what would be cool and getting more inspirations from other maps.

Oh was Slicks map scrapped?

20 hours ago, Big Ass said:

- Add Co-Owner rank for gangs

:yuhdog: