Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Tass

READ THIS IF YOU OWN CC MODELS

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Vexxy said:

You are making this into a bigger deal then it needs to be. 

He prefers his model exclusive and only to people who give him money. He paid $30 and wants to make a profit off of it.

  • Like +1 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Carelos said:

He prefers his model exclusive and only to people who give him money. He paid $30 and wants to make a profit off of it.

big facts, massive facts, gargantuan facts.

Me personally my ONLY source of income is through models, and now I have to lock all my models to prevent loss, which in turn hurts my pockets as I will make significantly less with my models off the market.

Share this post


Link to post

In this case, lets say you use my Spyro model, and don't ever buy it. That'd be 20 million I dont get. Can you see why this would be a problem? Models are my only income and I barely scrape by on it. 

You also get to use that model, that I spent 30 dollars on. I'm sure a lot of players on here don't really care about 30 dollars, but thats a lot of money to me, and for me to spend it on the server, and then have people use my hard work freely because they spent 45 extra bucks is kinda just not cash money to me.

Also this completely eliminates offline selling for me which is where 75% of my sales have come from.

All in all I'm very anti-public models for supporter rank. I don't like it at all.

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, Blue. said:

In this case, lets say you use my Spyro model, and don't ever buy it. That'd be 20 million I dont get. Can you see why this would be a problem? Models are my only income and I barely scrape by on it. 

You also get to use that model, that I spent 30 dollars on. I'm sure a lot of players on here don't really care about 30 dollars, but thats a lot of money to me, and for me to spend it on the server, and then have people use my hard work freely because they spent 45 extra bucks is kinda just not cash money to me.

Also this completely eliminates offline selling for me which is where 75% of my sales have come from.

All in all I'm very anti-public models for supporter rank. I don't like it at all.

The model perk was controversial between Rubik and I during development. The original plan was to give supporters all of the models out right, private or not but then the Lifetime rank was born.

 

You have to understand that the people who are life time are probably veterans of the server and are purely here to support it (hence the name) or they are people who really just want to play the server without the cosmetic grind and instead want to play for x y z reasons. Also don't think every player is going to have the rank. If too many people buy lifetime, the price will be increased as I want the rank to be rare.

 

People who have supporter do not own your model and they cannot put it on their class. This means I cannot go on a player's class with supporter and use your model because the supporter only has access and doesn't own it.

 

Your best bet is to either put competitive prices for models or make them private and advert them in the discord or in game. As long as the model is private, players cannot use them. Players with supporter + lifetime can still buy your model if they don't want to always use !ms to use them, you'd just have to put competitive prices for that.

 

I may make it so if you own custom content you can create a "token" and sell it on the auction house. At least that way your automated selling might not be hindered as much.

  • Like +1 1
  • Thanks +1 1

Share this post


Link to post
26 minutes ago, Sugar Tits said:

I may make it so if you own custom content you can create a "token" and sell it on the auction house.

This sounds like a pretty good counter balance, I personally would be fine with this as I could still make some sales here and there while im not on, keep up the good work sugs.

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, Sugar Tits said:

The model perk was controversial between Rubik and I during development. The original plan was to give supporters all of the models out right, private or not but then the Lifetime rank was born.

 

You have to understand that the people who are life time are probably veterans of the server and are purely here to support it (hence the name) or they are people who really just want to play the server without the cosmetic grind and instead want to play for x y z reasons. Also don't think every player is going to have the rank. If too many people buy lifetime, the price will be increased as I want the rank to be rare.

 

People who have supporter do not own your model and they cannot put it on their class. This means I cannot go on a player's class with supporter and use your model because the supporter only has access and doesn't own it.

 

Your best bet is to either put competitive prices for models or make them private and advert them in the discord or in game. As long as the model is private, players cannot use them. Players with supporter + lifetime can still buy your model if they don't want to always use !ms to use them, you'd just have to put competitive prices for that.

 

I may make it so if you own custom content you can create a "token" and sell it on the auction house. At least that way your automated selling might not be hindered as much.

Heres an idea: When managing your custom model’s perms, add an option to enable or disable use for supporters. Enabling this option could give a one time bonus of 10 or 20 mil or something, that way model owners could still get the final say in whether people use their model or not, but are also incentivised to be generous.

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, mcdonalds wifi said:

Heres an idea: When managing your custom model’s perms, add an option to enable or disable use for supporters. Enabling this option could give a one time bonus of 10 or 20 mil or something, that way model owners could still get the final say in whether people use their model or not, but are also incentivised to be generous.

I fucking love this idea honestly, if gives people the option and if they choose to allow people with supporter to have it they get some sort of compensation. I don't know if 20 mil is the plan but 10 I think is a good plan because people who give it to supporters can still sell it to people who don't buy supporter.

Share this post


Link to post

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...