Sign in to follow this  
My Profile Is A Lie

The potential return of The Donger

We dont need toxic players on titsrp.  

Find a new community to join

Players that threaten others over a game is just sad ... 

The fact you let yourself get to that point clearly shows you got no self control and shouldn't be playing online games.

Edited by {GN} Isaac

Look donger I’m surprised that it took a perm ban to show you that what you threatened and said to do was completely wrong. Now I do believe in second chances in CERTAIN situations. Now I know what you think well I have changed now and I somewhat believe that on my first day here I Mrdmed with the intention of never coming back, Ironic look at me now. This is something where I stand the in the  Neutral  with. I do believe people can change but this action that you chose to do was really Severe. It’s like saying everyone gets second chances then you look at hitler and say no never in a million years would I give hitler another chance. Now look I know I said I believe in second chances but only in certain situations what you did here is something really puts you in the bad group of people. And I know you said “well I changed” but us staff can’t see into your head and see what has changed and what hasn’t. 

I fully retract what I said about being neutral what you said was incredibly wrong.

Be gone and stay gone. Like many other staff have said we don't need anymore players who harm the community players

Edited by FK_BOOLIN

2 minutes ago, FK_BOOLIN said:

Look donger I’m surprised that it took a perm ban to show you that what you threatened and said to do was completely wrong. 

Yeah... I would be surprised too if I thought a permanent ban in a game made someone changed the way they thought. I would also doubt that and its realism in entirety because that's not realistic. The perma-ban wasn't what made me feel and act differently (as shown through my activity during alting shortly after said ban), if it "did", I'd just still be playing and getting banned... more. 

• Confused 1

11 minutes ago, My Profile Is A Lie said:

Yeah... I would be surprised too if I thought a permanent ban in a game made someone changed the way they thought. I would also doubt that and its realism in entirety because that's not realistic. The perma-ban wasn't what made me feel and act differently (as shown through my activity during alting shortly after said ban), if it "did", I'd just still be playing and getting banned... more. 

You aren't understanding my point here, why in the first place did you ever even get to that point? What you did was a huge jump from insults. You were literally threating this guy that you knew his address and were going leak it. You also threatened to gas him which is a very big No No. 

Edited by FK_BOOLIN

41 minutes ago, My Profile Is A Lie said:

I don't understand why you're so aggressive with the way you word things and what you suggest. I never said I wanted to make his situation an excuse, I never implied it. I dislike the idea of arguing on the forums, but you're practically putting words in my mouth. I said he got a chance at redemption. I'm also asking for that chance. He was the first person to comment and -1'd it, so I wanted to know he's against he idea that people can better themselves (based off his reasoning for -1'ing)

The problem I have here, is that you are putting his situation at a level equal to yours, and that's just not true at all. 

Unpopular opinion. Yes what he said was shit, and him alting makes it even worse. In no offense to the staff team but we need to start being a little more forgiving to players! I don't and will never condone this kind of behavior i am also not in any way friends or affiliated with this person. Let's be real guys people make mistakes, every reply he's made so far is apologetic and understanding. I don't believe he should be just straight unbanned but at least we can give him two months with a tight leash for his return. 

2nd chances are something we as a community have ALWAYS believed in! People fuck up guys, we are all human! Even murderers get second chances after their sentence is up. 

+1 for two month temp ban

• Like +1 3

7 minutes ago, Dan Mcstubbins said:

The problem I have here, is that you are putting his situation at a level equal to yours, and that's just not true at all. 

That's true, what I did was definitely worse, and I agree with you, but people who have done worse get chances, and even reform entirely in some cases. I guess that's more so what I was trying to say. 

Seeing as how you are at least attempting to reach out and trying to right your wrong I believe we should give you a second chance. However what you did/said is absolutely not acceptable and if its ever repeated or persists you will be dealt with I'm sure. +1 ban reduction.

People have already covered most of the reasons I would -1 so yeah...