FK_BOOLIN

Caliber Recruitment

I mean I haven’t even started inviting people been gone for a while so yeah... I don’t know about Versace tho. Everybody is in that gang so it doesn’t really have any you know... how do I say this... different there we go. My gang has pretty good perks and I think a cool name. So if you want to have the same stuff but you are in something that not a lot of people really have join my gang. 

One of the two reasons why I stayed in bogger a for a long ass time and didn’t join a bigger gang like based or Versace or any other huge ass gang is because not a lot of other people had that tag. Another reason why I stayed in bogger is because i wanted to stay loyal to the people who brought me up from using 1 proc and using normal guns and jobs to having a full blown exclusive cc that I have grown up from the ground aswell as having almost every item at one point. @Big Ass 

Join this gang if you want good perks but a gang that isn’t the same one that everyone else is in. Join if you want to have good perks and some what of a cool name. 

This gang is all about PVP and money. Why waste a good talent point on the size command when I can use it on another perk that can give me more of a chance to win in fights or raids.  

P.S. also if you want to join Versace go ahead and do so. I could care less BUT if you want something more exclusive but the same perks as Versace join this gang.

First off, the fuckin format of this is doodoo.

Secondly, if the gang ain't got the size perk, I dont want any part of it.

11 hours ago, Cobaselic said:

Size perk kinda wacky 

13 hours ago, Cobaselic said:

Damn I thought somebody wanted to join :Hands:

13 hours ago, Cobaselic said:

Out of every talent, why is the size talent the one that is a requirement?