Vexxy

Stupid Suggestions: Health Injector Edition

1. Health Injectors are a relic of the past, They Give 25% health instantly and are almost dirt cheap to craft, If there was a way to increase the amount of charges the Health Injector has allowing multiple uses I feel would give a more interesting dynamic to combat by injecting yourself with Health instead of pulling out a bacta and tossing it half hazardly and getting 33% 
  2. Rare Finder Talisman should display your current and buffed chances to get a rare Gem/Oak. and stacking multiple should increase those odds.
  3. There should be a sort of indicator for how much wood you should chop to get the next rare oak/gem, Because going off blind odds and being unsure makes me not want to farm anything but chems. (Give Rare Metal and Oak a Guarenteed chance after so much wood gathered)
  4. Using the Rare Finder Talisman Should give 2 Chems More Often.
  5. Fix Damage TP Talisman from not working at all.
  6. Remove Demolitionist, No one really uses the job for its intended purpose and I rather not have to guess if someones gonna mass rdm when they become the job.

These are some ideas I had.

1 minute ago, Azuria said:
  1. Health Injectors are a relic of the past, They Give 25% health instantly and are almost dirt cheap to craft, If there was a way to increase the amount of charges the Health Injector has allowing multiple uses I feel would give a more interesting dynamic to combat by injecting yourself with Health instead of pulling out a bacta and tossing it half hazardly and getting 33% 
  2. Rare Finder Talisman should display your current and buffed chances to get a rare Gem/Oak. and stacking multiple should increase those odds.
  3. There should be a sort of indicator for how much wood you should chop to get the next rare oak/gem, Because going off blind odds and being unsure makes me not want to farm anything but chems. (Give Rare Metal and Oak a Guaranteed chance after so much wood gathered)
  6. Remove Demolitionist, No one really uses the job for its intended purpose and I rather not have to guess if someones gonna mass rdm when they become the job.

1. I've only ever used the bacta in combat and it can also heal your enemy, if you're not careful or out of rage of your target.

2-3. I think that would be a great idea to add something of the sort for rare finder. The indicator would I'm not so sure but maybe a percentage on a node to see your odds plus a guaranteed  Oak or Rare Metal before your next would be in my opinion a bit powerful. and if that were the case and that they would be added the price of them would go down because everyone would have them.  

4. I think it's great as for right now

5. Please FIx I want to damage then randomly TP

6. Agreed. I've only ever seen people use that class to set up slam mines out side of tunnel to fountain to MRDM players.

4 hours ago, Azuria said:

Health Injectors are a relic of the past, They Give 25% health instantly and are almost dirt cheap to craft, If there was a way to increase the amount of charges the Health Injector has allowing multiple uses I feel would give a more interesting dynamic to combat by injecting yourself with Health instead of pulling out a bacta and tossing it half hazardly and getting 33% 

i don't agree with this, i feel health injectors are practically worthless if you have a cc. -1

Rare Finder Talisman should display your current and buffed chances to get a rare Gem/Oak. and stacking multiple should increase those odds.

this is a good idea, i like this one. +1

There should be a sort of indicator for how much wood you should chop to get the next rare oak/gem, Because going off blind odds and being unsure makes me not want to farm anything but chems. (Give Rare Metal and Oak a Guarenteed chance after so much wood gathered)

no, i think it would be better off saying how much of a % you have to get rare oak/gem. -1

Using the Rare Finder Talisman Should give 2 Chems More Often.

i mean, sure, but you could just sit in a base with 100 chem tokens and get a fuck ton, but in the end you would get more than you're supposed too. in a way this could work, but not for me. NEUTRAL

Fix Damage TP Talisman from not working at all.

yeah +1

Remove Demolitionist, No one really uses the job for its intended purpose and I rather not have to guess if someones gonna mass rdm when they become the job.

demolitionist is supposed to be a job for raiding and practically useless nonetheless, but isn't there a level where you get makeshift timebomb as demolitionist?

if they remove that, they should fix that level. +1

I think most of these are pretty good suggestions. I think the only ones I disagree with is the indicator and the demolitionist idea: You shouldn't have something that tells you when you are getting your rare items, because that takes the probability out of it, in my opinion, and demolitionist should not be completely removed. It should be reworked and moved to vip. It should be useful and rewarding to be this job. 

8 hours ago, Azuria said:
  3. There should be a sort of indicator for how much wood you should chop to get the next rare oak/gem, Because going off blind odds and being unsure makes me not want to farm anything but chems. (Give Rare Metal and Oak a Guarenteed chance after so much wood gathered)

They aren't "a relic of the past" They are extremely useful during raids, and in defense. It is perfectly balanced and increasing it would just make it more good than it is. You can make back a shit ton of damage that you took if you're fast enough and in cover. Same as a medkit. 
The rare finder talisman should show your odds but it shouldn't stack. 
There shouldn't its all about luck ie rare. Not "how much do i have to do before i get ___". 
There's a gang talent for that.
Dunno what to say about it.
No, its a fun job for newer players.

1. I like reviving dead sweps like this. I could rework the health injector with a focus on quick healing during raids

2 & 3 - Rare finder just increases the chance of finding a oak by (I think) 2x. There is really no way to predict when you find one, it’s completely random. 

4. There are gang perks that already do this. 

5. Wasn’t aware of this issue. I will look into it. 

6. Maybe limiting this job to VIP only would be a better idea than removing it. Surely there is someone out there that enjoys the job and removing it to essentially prevent mass rdm isn’t really the best idea. There are other methods we can use to prevent this type of stuff from happening. My principle is, if it can be fixed with code then that’s what we should do. Making more rules or removing stuff from the game should be an absolute last resort. 

• Like +1 2

4 hours ago, Rubik said:

1. I like reviving dead sweps like this. I could rework the health injector with a focus on quick healing during raids

The health injector is fine please no

1 hour ago, Rugrat said:

The health injector is fine please no

why would anyone use health injector over health food

I was thinking like multiple uses per injector (maybe like 4 or 5 at 10HP each) with a very small chance of a speed buff or a small chance of infection that would actually cause you to lose health) 

Dr Evil Lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

15 minutes ago, Rubik said:

a small chance of infection that would actually cause you to lose health) 

'rona