Sign in to follow this  
talibandz

Fountain Wallhack Bug

Category:

Bug

Priority:

Low

Description:

With more and more people building mini huts around fountain, I noticed that when looking through the flowing water of the fountain, you can see through player's props. Obviously the issue is pretty small considering that's the only fountain in the game and can't really be exploited, but figured I'd point it out. Also, I'm sure that the props are one-way, so that could play a role in it.

How to reproduce:

Look at someone's props through the flowing water of the fountain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvzgOcT_634&ab_channel=ctraz

Thats my box, i think it has to do with the walls being "world glow"  material and the water being colored "normal".

1 hour ago, legs said:

Thats my box, i think it has to do with the walls being "world glow"  material and the water being colored "normal".

this is exactly right, this is an issue with the map where the water material used here (or rather the illusion of flowing water) lets you see through world glow/glow props, similar to other materials.

Like, The only thing that could be done to fix this is to either remove the water or remove the map.

v3 here we come haha!

• Like +1 1

As Azuria said, this is something that will need to be included in the next map release. 

Sign in to follow this