Sign in to follow this  
talibandz

RDM Zone Suggestion

I was thinking of ways to make the RDM zone a little more interesting and attractive. One of the things I think would help is adding slight HP regeneration per kill.

For example, every time you kill someone in the RDM zone, you earn 20 HP or something. That way if you're popping off, you wont get killed by some random spawn. Just adds another aspect to it.

Just an idea that I had and thought it would lead to some discussion.

Edited by ctraz

Big +1! Personally if i see someone popping off then i spawn in and happen to hit them with a gun once and they die i feel like i just shitted on someone who should have won

I think the spawn points need reworking. Even with your suggestion, you can have someone drop on top of you and just glass you. 

I've suggested that dead people drop non inventoriable health injectors when they die essentially recycling death and completing the cycle, otherwise I am +1 to this

wouldnt health packs that you can eat like borgors be better? Or siphon,(from fortnite) health/armor depending on if you are full or not on kills

5 minutes ago, Suicideblue said:

wouldnt health packs that you can eat like borgors be better? Or siphon,(from fortnite) health/armor depending on if you are full or not on kills

Health injectors that you press E on have a cooldown of use making it less OP than just eating a borgor, also you can always drop borgor in RDM zone if you wish. 

You press E on them to pick em up then left click with them in hand to use, makes it fun for those who don't wanna pussy mode using C menu in RDM zone

Edited by Fuel

but siphon would be cool

Sign in to follow this