Blue.

Any plans for Halloween?

I know so far, the only thing I have set in concrete, is that I am going to be a gorilla. What happens after that? Who knows.

No clue, but I hope there is a halloween update, I've been working on one of my dreaded suggestion dumps for a halloween update but yeah I genuinely hope we have something even if it's simple like making the sky always night and spawning spooky pumpkins everywhere

I don't know, but I WILL have a costume this year. I think I'll be an anime character or a favorite character of mine this year. I'm gonna go HARD due to the fact that I was in basic training for last Halloween 

1 hour ago, Dan Mcstubbins said:

I don't know, but I WILL have a costume this year. I think I'll be an anime character or a favorite character of mine this year. I'm gonna go HARD due to the fact that I was in basic training for last Halloween 

your gonna get bullied in public. RIP you man

Carelos is gonna be a spooky midget zombie for Halloween and ill take him out for trick or treating as his parental guardian.

• Like +1 3

im going to buy as much hershey bars as i can along with a bag of marshmallows, and then melt the hershey bars and slather them of the marshmallows thats my plan

• uhoh 1