Dan Mcstubbins

Call of Duty Black Ops:Cold War

What are everyone's thoughts on the game so far? I'll say what I think later tomorrow, but wanted to put this out there before I went to bed. 

I meant to post but forgot. 

Anyway, I think the game looks alright so far. It doesn't really seem as smooth as MW, but it seems to have pretty good multiplayer, and the TTK is longer, so you stand more of a chance in fights. I hope zombies mode is really good as well. Zombies is probably the thing I would be most excited for on it. 

17 hours ago, Mav McStubbins said:

only major thing i dislike in Cold War is 150 base HP

that shit is fucking stupid

Honestly I think that's pretty neat. You can actually survive in multiplayer now. I just hope there's less camping and better spawns though. I also don't know if they brought back nuketown or not but that would be dope 

Edited by Dan Mcstubbins
Added more detail

nah bro, i honestly hate 150 hp for numerous reasons

1. in BO4 (worst game yet) i try using an actual based weapon only to be shredded in 3 hits from a vmp

2. everybody uses the same shit for 150 hp

3. no room for skill based weapons

mainly im afraid of 1 gun being the god gun in cold war where nobody uses anything else

That's understandable, but I still think you'll still stand more of a chance than in modern warfare. I personally like the slower ttk here, because it won't be like the wild west, aka fastest draw wins, like in MW. I hope the weapons are balanced and it won't turn out like you say it did on black ops 4

my interest in call of duty died off  after black ops 3, didn't bother with anything past that and haven't tried infinite warfare or whatever it is, but cold war looks neat enough and a friend of mine has pre-ordered it so i'll probably pick it up and try it at launch. I'd say zombies is my main interest.

Yeah zombies better be good, or I'll be pretty mad, because I really want that shit to be good. That's the main reason I will be getting the shit. 

Edited by Dan Mcstubbins
Added more detail