LeGerbs

Server Soft Wipe

All the people who +1 are fake woke and just ignored the fact that the man him Sugar said it killed the server. 

Add a prestige system since it's completely optional to forcewipe an individual's wealth

4 hours ago, Big Ass said:

Add a prestige system since it's completely optional to forcewipe an individual's wealth

just prestige the levels and add a prestige shop, every time you prestige you get 1 prestige token of a max of like 10 prestiges or something

• thumbdown -1 1

cosmetic rewards each 100 mil earned could be cool too

• Like +1 3

Something like a "prestige system" made into a shop that costs insane amounts of money for cosmetics or random quality of life perks up to a max? A full wipe will cause both good and bad, optional shit will... Just don't make it OP. And it'll probably be good.

On 9/16/2020 at 6:25 PM, Sugar Tits said:

We were forced to do a wipe back in late 2015 for the server's first custom content update called the EvoCity update which killed the server so hard it was actually sickening. Our server went from 50 / 50 players for the majority of the day to 2 / 50 players for a whole 2 months.

I do have ideas for a second server which I named "Tits after Dark" which is supposed to be more nitty gritty roleplay and a lot less hand holding. Not necessarily HL2 RP / Serious RP, still DarkRP but cutting out the custom classes, custom models, 9000 weapons, removing silly jobs, experimenting with things that TitsRP cannot have and ect. But its still an idea and not currently being developed, not until I think TitsRP is in a really solid place or has solid developers behind it. My goal is to have TitsRP hit rank #1 for at least 1 second of my life without using tricks like bots or anycast. Imma try to get it to that point

A lot of players would absolutely hate to see a reset. To know people have logged 10's of 100's of hours on this server just to have it wiped to get that rp experience back which a lot of people would argue it's still there. It would just be the same. The second of the reset people would just play on the server for 20 hours a day, grinding to the top 1%. Its just not something that would happen, but I see why you would want it.

Didnt u say that Titsrp after dark was a joke after i asked u about like 40 times
On the discord*

Edited by USN peepoo
  • uhoh 1

46 minutes ago, USN peepoo said:

Didnt u say that Titsrp after dark was a joke after i asked u about like 40 times
On the discord*

your MOMS  a joke!

• cmonBruh 1

A prestige system would be a nice idea, but like everyone has said before, a full econ wipe would just fucking kill server activity. I don't want all my leggies and shit to be wiped, personally, but I'm glad you put out the idea, it was worth a shot.