Sign in to follow this  
JohnaKredrevreich

Un Ban

In-Game Name

JohnaKredrevreich

Your Steam ID

STEAM_0:1:14272785 3:39:20 256 0 active

Why were you banned or warned?

Some Staff ( High Rank Most of them ) Thinks that i've planned a discord attack with multiple account not related to me , but i was choosen to be the culprit . A screenshot saying it was a sort of evidence was provided to me , by just showing a bunch of name but any ip , location was never given to me ( Something that could have lead the Staff's opinion that i was guilt of ) . They've simply concluded that it was me or my friends , which is a thing that it wouldn't come in my mind even if i would be sleeping. Never did that to anyone , and this server hasn't gave me nothing that could have lead from me those kind of action . I'm for the peace and love , and i challenge everyone to say that i've been rude or something .

Why should you be unwarned/unbanned?

I should be , because what i was accused and banned for something that had nothing to do with me , i've always been respectful with the Staff and The Server, nobody can say i wasn't , my fault was that i was thanking the Staff Team too much, but i never was nor i will never be rude with anyone. My main reason for why i want the un ban is that i just want to play the piano as always with the promise that i will not thank the Staff anywhere as much as before . At the end of the day i just like the server,staff, the people and i wish a chance to come back with the promise to not thank the Staff anymore. I apologize for everything that has leaded you to think i do not deserve to be here with you guys.

Who warned/banned you?

Blue Perma / Fuel originally 3 days then on appeal confirmed Perma

How long were you warned or banned for?

It is a Perma

Thanks for your attention , may God bless you and your family.

Tips:

Following the format will help process your appeal a lot faster. 

Use console to find out which staff member banned you. If you don't have any of this, it will take longer to process.

Witnesses may contribute in forms of evidence (such as screenshots or videos only). Don't post to assist another player's report if you have nothing to contribute. 

Everyone in this server is innocent until proven guilty. Everyone has a different story to the situation so this is why we absolutely require evidence. 

All video evidence must start ~30 secs before the event in question, and end ~30 after.

Wait patiently for staff to respond. Do not advertise your appeal or it may be denied. 

Staff: If you are not the banning staff member, try not to decide on their ban appeal for them. Give them a chance to respond & send them the link if necessary. 

JohnaKredrevreich

Edited by JohnaKredrevreich
  • Confused 2

I'm for the peace and love , and i challenge everyone to say that i've been rude or something .

Bot attacks are rude 😞

If it wasn’t you who sent them, could you tell us who you sent a copy of your DMs to in the ~20 minutes between you getting banned and the bots appearing? Some were spamming the exact stuff that Fuel said to you.

Thanks Mr Walter the Assaulter for your reply , your question comes to me pretty easy to answer  actually , which best moment can someone take me down if not as soon as he sees (me in this case) getting banned ? Sorry if i reply to you with another question but the answer is simple , that's the moment where somebody that knows these forum / discord mechanic's could have choosen .  Feel free to let me know if i did answer . 

Another thing to clear : "Bot attacks are rude" , it's not only rude , it's something even illegal to do , that goes against discord terms of rules. 

You did not answer. The only people who knew the content of those DMs were Fuel, select staff members in a VC, and yourself or anyone you shared it with.

Unless you are going to accuse staff of perpetrating the attack, if you are claiming it wasn’t you then it must be someone that you sent a copy of your DMs to. Who is this individual and could you provide evidence?

Ok , i did not send any copy to anyone . Can you provide me as well evidence of the players ( alt accounts ) saying what fuel was telling me ? 

What i'm asking is : Can i get a un ban as i haven't do anything that i am being accused for if not for spamming ( Thanking Staff ) ?  I would really love to prove you that i am not the player that you made an idea of . 

He keeps asking for evidence to support your case and you won't provide any lol. You need to prove you didn't send those bots, anything helps.

Can i reply to you Mr Suicideblue with this ? 

" Everyone in this server is innocent until proven guilty. Everyone has a different story to the situation so this is why we absolutely require evidence.  "

With this , i would love to say that if i would have evidence i would already showed , the only evidence that i can find is the one that  the Staff is using against me . 

Yes. You were proven guilty because the bots were spamming messages from your DMs.

Given you have told us that nobody else had the text from the DMs, unless you are able to prove one of the staff members guilty (as per your reply to Blue), you’re the one who the bots point towards.

Denied. Appeal at such a time that you have more evidence.