pac stinky

Banned for (im not sure) breaking nlr/rdm

In-Game Name

mommy milkie margaret

Your Steam ID

mommy milkie margaret/ pac stinky

Why were you banned or warned?

So i was in pd and pd was kos by the mayor, and people would throw grenades , walk in, or try and raid pd. But a player decided to throw a grenade so i shot and killed them because i didn't know if it was harmful or not. Then the said opposing player said raid pd so i went back because they said it after i died. Then i killed them for raiding, and got put in a sit with him from tapwater and was warned for nlr. I decided to agree with it and just went back to playing, then got off around 20-30 minutes after the sit was completed. I still don't know how i got banned for rdm/ltap, especially since i don't remember killing anyone before logging off to take a break.

Why should you be unwarned/unbanned?

Because I'm not exactly sure i was breaking nlr or not, and don't remember rdming anyone other than apologizing. Plus I do not think it is a pog move to leave to avoid punishment thats just a childish thing to do. And since the sit was dealt with and we came to terms I don't see why i got banned.

Who warned/banned you?

TapWater69

How long were you warned or banned for?

1 Day
Edited by pac stinky
clarify my situation better

1 hour ago, pac stinky said:

But a player decided to throw a grenade so i shot and killed them because i didn't know if it was harmful or not. Then the said opposing player said raid pd so i went back because they said it after i died.

These claims oppose each other. Does this imply you died from the player whom threw the grenade and returned as they didn't advert PD raid the first time? If that's the case it would not be NLR, as when he killed you, he was technically not raiding PD as he did not advert pd raid, then. By this claim I assume he premptively threw a grenade in before he was raiding PD to clear out the lobby to make it easier to raid which is NOT allowed, it's RDM if you're killing people in there who didn't attack you without starting a pd raid, and people who died can return as you did not advert PD raid thus making the RP invalid. 

From the MOTD under Miscellaneous Rules;

If you wish to PD raid, you will still be required to call PD raid after exiting the PD entirely. If you kill a CP legally under this rule, leave the PD, and then call PD raid, the officer you killed before you called PD raid will not be considered to be breaking NLR if they return to the PD to stop your PD raid, as they died before you called a PD raid.

Technically he ENTERED the PD, killed a cop although it not be legally from what your explanation has leaded thus far, I see no reason that you may not return considering he NEVER even adverted PD raid. I am confused about you also getting warned then banned, unless you did something else not included in this appeal it would not be acceptable for a staff member to double punish. I'm forwarding this appeal to the banning staff, I hope I could provide some helpful info.

Edited by Fuel

He killed me after i returned fire from him throwing the grenade, then I respawned back as he adverted pd raid and killed him. As for the second part I didn't do anything unrelated to the kos in pd by the mayor for rdm, so I am confused as to why I was banned an hour after the warnng sit was over.

Just now, pac stinky said:

He killed me after i returned fire from him throwing the grenade, then I respawned back as he adverted pd raid and killed him. As for the second part I didn't do anything unrelated to the kos in pd by the mayor for rdm, so I am confused as to why I was banned an hour after the warnng sit was over.

If you felt he was an active threat to other persons/fellow cops you are allowed to KOS, regardless of whether or not there was a law so it's kind of confusing to me you got banned for this. The MOTD states that

Doing any illegal activity may result in consequences such as being arrested or fined. You may even be killed if you are presenting an active threat like assaulting or killing people.

If there's people in the PD and he's throwing grenades in, by all means it is acceptable to KOS. I see no rule violations by you returning to the PD after basically, getting killed by him after he threw grenades in. If anything, the RDM sit could be on him if he had no real reason to throw the grenades in PD, as he didn't start a PD raid like I already stated. you aren't just allowed to clear out the PD before you raid it, that isn't how it works.

I appreciate you agreeing with me on this since it was a weird situation. I don't even think he was warned at all either, so I don't know what happened to the opposing player.

• Like +1 1

Just letting you know, you are not making a point by calling a staff member out by their rank. If you feel they were in the wrong and don't know the rules, your best course of action would be a report. Please strictly keep this appeal to your ban.

• Like +1 1

Ok so the warn for your NLR was my bad i did not pay attention that someone was throwing grenades in pd and did not advert pd raid that one is my fault and i take full responsibility for it.

But the RDM/LTAP was a valid reason cuz in /dlogs you attacked the other player first and 30sec after you left the server witch looked bad cuz you killed him and left 

You seemed like you did not mean to kill this player and personally i would like to see you back in the server just if you kill someone on accident dont leave cuz then that looks bad but over all i would love to have you back 

Seems like tapwater made a little mistake thats okay he is still learning.  Happy he owned up to it.i will accept this ban appeal as  tap water would like you to be unbanned. Also let tapwater know to remove that warn

Accepted 

Edited by {GN} Isaac