Noah

In-Game Name

not noahhhh

Your Steam ID

STEAM_0:1:103700933

Why were you banned or warned?

I was banned for nlr x2 / nitrp.

Why should you be unwarned/unbanned?

i should be unbanned because i technically didn’t break nlr or not intentionally at least. I was rdm’d at the beginning of the raid so i was able to come back. I do admit the second time i died i did come back and kill them but that should just result in a warn.

Who warned/banned you?

Loli

How long were you warned or banned for?

2 days

I realize this is probably gonna get denied i just wanted to try to get it reduced 12 hours so i could play today. 

5 minutes ago, noahwastaken said:

I was rdm’d at the beginning of the raid so i was able to come back.

What?

So they started a raid and killed you? How's that RDM?

• crine +1 1

2 minutes ago, Cobaselic said:

What?

So they started a raid and killed you? How's that RDM?

my base was in waterfall, and you know there’s a bridge separating the waterfall from the other bases i was on the side with the other bases and i get sniped from all the way across sewers. so it was rdm 

• thumbdown -1 1

If you were close enough to the base, it is not RDM. If they are raiding your base, and you're coming to the base and get sniped by the raiders, you cannot return to the base. 

Your claim of it being RDM is something that you would have to be able to prove.

You have to prove that. 

But on top of that, you already admitted that you did in fact return after being killed the second time. 

18 minutes ago, Cobaselic said:

You have to prove that. 

But on top of that, you already admitted that you did in fact return after being killed the second time. 

But i was not at my base, wasn't even near it.

38 minutes ago, Cobaselic said:

If you were close enough to the base, it is not RDM. If they are raiding your base, and you're coming to the base and get sniped by the raiders, you cannot return to the base. 

Your claim of it being RDM is something that you would have to be able to prove.

meant to quote this. ^

Again, you have to prove that. 

And, yet again, you've already admitted to returning to the raid after you died the second time. 

As I said earlier, I was not next to the base. I was watching them set up their barricades nowhere near my base, they tried to initiate the raid by rdming me. So since I was rdm'd I went to my base and fought them and they killed me. I do not have proof of the rdm because I was not thinking about clipping me getting rdmd because it was the heat of the moment. These players were player targeting me all day and trying to get sits on me and get me banned.