Sign in to follow this  
Abstergo

On dictator mayors and the mayor system in general.

3 hours ago, LeGerbs said:

I am against this. No other server that i've ever played on allows as much freedom as TitsRP. Running a dictatorship is fun as hell, and you wonder why so many people play CP on our server compared to others. We even have players who only play on TitsRP because of our lax rules on Mayor. Trying to change something that's been here from the start isn't going to work. It's not broken and it's more than possible to win revolts. It's also not that hard to escape CP in multiple different ways.

This suggestion literally doesn't make it harder to play as a dictator, In fact it makes it much easier. The point is to make other playstyles viable too. I seriously don't understand where you're getting that idea from. Did you read the original post at all?

I personally don't think j-walking and guns out laws (the two most un-liked and commonly-seen laws) are that harsh at all. It's pretty easy to use sidewalks and not walk around with guns in peoples' faces. People just don't like said laws because it is the slightest inconvenience to themselves. I don't think this is an issue.

9 minutes ago, Caeser said:

I personally don't think j-walking and guns out laws (the two most un-liked and commonly-seen laws) are that harsh at all. It's pretty easy to use sidewalks and not walk around with guns in peoples' faces. People just don't like said laws because it is the slightest inconvenience to themselves. I don't think this is an issue.

I feel like I'm losing my mind responding to people in this thread. I'm not suggesting that these laws be discouraged or removed, I'm suggesting that more lenient laws are rewarded equally.

15 minutes ago, mcdonalds wifi said:

I feel like I'm losing my mind responding to people in this thread. I'm not suggesting that these laws be discouraged or removed, I'm suggesting that more lenient laws are rewarded equally.

boohoo nigga deal with it

its the mayor and there for a reason, this shit has been here since the start and it will go down when the server ends.

if you dont like it then dont play here

• thumbdown -1 1

Just now, Mav McStubbins said:

boohoo nigga deal with it

its the mayor and there for a reason, this shit has been here since the start and it will go down when the server ends.

if you dont like it then dont play here

What an intelligent and well thought out response. Seriously, why even comment? I don't even understand the point you're trying to make. I'm not complaining about the server, I'm making a SUGGESTION to improve the mayor experience. Can you get any more dense?

I actually quite like this idea. Half the time I leave the server, it's because playing under a tyrant isn't fun. To each their own though, and I recognize that is what some people enjoy doing. Your suggestion isn't implying you  want tyrannical ruling periods to end, however to give more opportunity to the peaceful rulers. I've seen many people attempt to appease the citizens, and they are revolted as soon as the timer is up anyways. It's clockwork during peak hours. I'll point the other SAs to this thread, and see what can be done. Good suggestion. 

• Thanks +1 1
  • thumbdown -1 2

1 minute ago, Spooky Autism Spinnerer said:

what if we just made the fading door limit in the PD to just be lower so tyrannical mayors are easier to kill?

You don't get a higher fading door limit in the PD it's 3 fading doors max in every sort of base

• thumbdown -1 2