Sign in to follow this  
OG BOT Dumbass

OG's Appeal

3 minutes ago, Yourself said:

Considering its 3 years old, barely relevant and something he had most likely forgotten about, i dont see why its necessary to bring it in to his appeal for a new situation, revolving different people and different issues.

Every ban is relevant, 3 years ago or not. Just saying.

Mav is a trial moderator, his forums rank is broken 🙂 staff can comment on appeals even if unrelated to it @Yourself in regards to

7 minutes ago, Yourself said:

why is mav allowed to post shit from december that has nothing to do with this case?

1 minute ago, Yourself said:

agreed, his 1 day ban for rdm is relevant to this extreme toxicity case

He had bans dude, every ban is relevant to these ban appeals.

Just now, Fuel said:

Mav is a trial moderator, his forums rank is broken 🙂 staff can comment on appeals even if unrelated to it @Yourself in regards to

That "shit from december" still matters lmao. We cleared things up on discord aswell, i switched my vote to Neutral.

21 hours ago, OG BOT Dumbass said:

In the past  4 years, 23 warns, 2 permanent bans including this one, and about 3 other valid bans.... I've seen worst than this coming from players that have only been playing for months.

I just noticed this, and wasn't it 3 perms including this?

1 for toxicity (this one)

1 for alting

and 1 for exploiting

Or am i missing something

I didnt see the gyazo link a couple messages under, my b

Edited by Mav McStubbins
noob cant read

8 minutes ago, Mav McStubbins said:

I just noticed this, and wasn't it 3 perms including this?

1 for toxicity (this one)

1 for alting

and 1 for exploiting

Or am i missing something

When I appealed for exploiting i got rebanned directly after I got unbanned as I had admitted to alting, so I got rebanned for " Exploiting | Admitted to alting. "

Edited by OG BOT Dumbass
  • Like +1 2

This thread is poo

Clearly there's a conflict here between both votes, and I believe most if not all relevant information we could gather from this thread and the replies has been gathered. Gonna lock this bitch up for the admin team to deliberate on the decision. 

• uhoh 1
  • monkas 1
  • f 3
  • SMorc 1
  • thumbdown -1 1

So I spent a while deliberating this, which actually translates to me trying to find all of the screenshots, edit them into a video, and play the song  "I'm  Different" while it scrolls through the images. Instead, I will make this short and sweet. It's been too soon for you to return.

DENIED

• Like +1 1
  • Thanks +1 1
  • crine +1 1
  • f 9
  • Angry -1 1
  • thumbdown -1 1