JohnaKredrevreich

Analysis Review

Posted (edited)

In-Game Name

JohnaKredrevreich

Your Steam ID

STEAM_0:1:14272785 3:39:20 256 0 active

Why were you banned or warned?

Spamming OOC with the same message over and over again, told to stop | Banned 4 times for it before, and alted on discord, to spam the same message over and over | Mass harrassment ping | Alted 6 times on discord | Extended to permanent ban

Why should you be unwarned/unbanned?

As the title says , there are multiple accusation that i do disavow

Who warned/banned you?

Blue Perma / Fuel originally 3 days then on appeal confirmed Perma

How long were you warned or banned for?

Perma

VIP

8 posts

Posted July 2

Your Steam Name: Piske94
Your in-game name: JohnaKredrevreich
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:14272785 3:39:20 256 0 active

Why were you warned/banned?:

---= Reason =---
    Spamming OOC with the same message over and over again, told to stop | Banned 4 times for it before, and alted on discord, to spam the same message over and over | Mass harrassment ping | Alted 6 times on discord | Extended to permanent ban

Why should you be unwarned/unbanned?: Well it is easy , where i have highlighted in yellow it means it is the truth , for the alting on discord 6 times is absolutely a lie , if it is true that a Staff saw it then it was for sure another user making sure i was going to get perma , that's what i think . 

Who warned/banned you and for how long?: Blue - Permabanned 

Evidence: https://ibb.co/gdgN6wv

--------------------

I don't really know if it is too much early or not but i'm making this appeal because i feel unfairly treatened . In the appeal there were Staff not taking me seriously for no actual reason , and too much assuming . 

"Slick :  Yeah, you're clearly not taking this seriously. I'm going to go ahead and lock this post until a decision can be reached."

"Fuel You might just be" 

"Fuel  but don't you find it kind of obscure that as SOON as I banned you, people kept alting and saying "Thanks for all the staff here to secure the server!" and spambots that consistently mass pinged every staff member, with me being the highlight?"

"Fuel it doesn't matter whether or not you did or did not, the proof shows you did " 

Where are the evidences ? May i take a look onto it ? I have never seen the evidence , that would be great. 

"Fuel  it's pretty odd that we got spam botted as soon as I banned you. Maybe it wasn't you"

"Fuel  maybe you told "NRG" to raid us as revenge"

"Fuel maybe they thought they would get some sort of vengeance"

"Fuel  ( Before editing the post ) : I think I made the right decision here."

As you can see , too many "Maybe" Too much assuming and 0 evidence(Posted,Linked) and too much accusation . 

That's why i call it an unfair treatment and i request a review analysis  by a higher staff that is capable to handle a delicate situation like this

(I think Rubik would be an impartial one since he takes me seriously) . 

I want to remember that if what was wrote was the truth i was going to be the first admitting it and taking my responsibility , and give an apologise , since the situation is not as described ,  i'm asking for a review otherwise this topic would have never exist . 

God bless you and your family 

JohnaKredrevreich

Edited by JohnaKredrevreich
  • Haha +1 1
  • thumbdown -1 1

The only evidence I see is an image of your ban screen, maybe the rest of your images or links got messed up?

Do you have any new information to add that wasn't addressed in the previous thread? I notice you don't even recognize that what you did was wrong. What is the purpose of this thread?

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, Walter the Assaulter said:

The only evidence I see is an image of your ban screen, maybe the rest of your images or links got messed up?

Do you have any new information to add that wasn't addressed in the previous thread? I notice you don't even recognize that what you did was wrong. What is the purpose of this thread?

Well , thanks for your reply but since i CAN'T have evidence how what happened , because i was not expecting anything such a permaban for reason that aren't regarding me ( No evidence were given in the other thread aswell ) So what i'm just doing is basically doing my own evidence by using the Staff Words if you get what i mean , that's the only evidence (words) That they gave me , and i'm trying to turn their words against them since everything that was said in the thread was basically said from them with no evidence , but with "turning their words against them" is not to be intended in a bad way , i just don't find better words - partner in crime - because english is not my first language . I just want that a head of staff or owner takes their time ( if they can of course ) to analyze this case as anything they said about my case wasn't the truth except for the ooc spam - Thanking the staff , which we can reach an agreement on the spam of that thing ( Even if in all honest , apologising for thanking the staff sounds a little weird , i can understand that only in part) , but all other things were just lie built on lies , and i still don't know if they ( the staff ) did it on purpose or by being unconscious . 

Edited by JohnaKredrevreich

First off, it hasn't been two weeks. So this should be auto-denied. Besides that though,

How many times have you been told not to spam that? I know for sure that I've kicked you multiple times for it, I have also banned you on two occasions. You've been banned from the Discord for it as well. You have been given every single opportunity to stop, but you refuse to listen to any of the staff members that you're " saying thanks to". Every time you're on the server, you spam that message. People in OOC get annoyed by it, and you're told to stop. You refuse to stop, and you refuse to listen. It's oddly coincidental that as soon as you get banned, a bunch of random accounts appear in the Discord spamming YOUR message.  "then it was for sure another user making sure i was going to get perma , that's what i think . ". Of course you would say that, and I don't believe you for a second. You have proven yourself to be nothing more than a minge that refuses to listen when a staff member tells you to do something. I 100% believe that you would spam the Discord like that. You wanna know why? Cause you've been banned from the Discord for spamming that after I banned you last time. 

Fat -1

Posted (edited)

Well, as it turns out, pretty much every staff member and a good amount of the community Discord saw what happened. If you want evidence other than "words" then I guess here. Every single staff member that I was talking to at the time came to the same conclusion that it was you. Most unusual.

unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png

There are many more bans. I don't have them on me, but you're also forgetting to mention the DMs your bots sent Fuel (your initial banning staff) spamming him over and over which pretty obviously gave you away, as well as the content of the spambot messages that popped up mere minutes after we banned your Discord alt for spamming the same messages both in gen and DMs being the same message you just got done being banned for spamming in Discord and ingame, and all of it directed at your banning staff. The DMs themselves (or even the idea that Fuel's DMs in particular were messaged) weren't released to anybody outside the staff VC, so for the same spamming to be going on it'd have to either have been a staff member in the VC doing it or someone with access to his inbox. Or you, who sent him the same messages.

All your evidence is going to be words because you are banned for words. Particularly, massively spamming them and gore NSFW images in the Discord gen chat and staff DMs in retaliation for a 3 day ban. Here are a few more words for you:

We were very unimpressed with having to clean up your mess and I am particularly unamused. Given that you refuse to acknowledge that what you did was incorrect, this appeal will be denied at this time. Please give two weeks until your next appeal unless you have significant new information regarding the situation that may lead to a different ruling.

Edited by Walter the Assaulter
Made post clearer, fixed image.
  • Like +1 1