Sign in to follow this  
JohnaKredrevreich

Can someone explain me this ?

Your Steam Name: Piske94
Your in-game name: JohnaKredrevreich
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:14272785 3:39:20 256 0 active

Why were you warned/banned?:

---= Reason =---
    Spamming OOC with the same message over and over again, told to stop | Banned 4 times for it before, and alted on discord, to spam the same message over and over | Mass harrassment ping | Alted 6 times on discord | Extended to permanent ban

Why should you be unwarned/unbanned?: Well it is easy , where i have highlighted in yellow it means it is the truth , for the alting on discord 6 times is absolutely a lie , if it is true that a Staff saw it then it was for sure another user making sure i was going to get perma , that's what i think . 

Who warned/banned you and for how long?: Blue - Permabanned 

Evidence: https://ibb.co/gdgN6wv

More info : My life isn't going to change if the permaban is going to stay , i just hate when situation like this happens , situation of lies or maybe just because you need a real reason to perma ban someone and you add some extra fantasies to get the reason etc . Thanks for reading 

May God bless you and your family . 

JohnaKredrevreich

You were given 4 chances to stop and you blew it.

6 hours ago, JohnaKredrevreich said:

---= Reason =---
    Spamming OOC with the same message over and over again, told to stop | Banned 4 times for it before, and alted on discord, to spam the same message over and over | Mass harrassment ping | Alted 6 times on discord | Extended to permanent ban

They forgot to mention votekick abusing

Do you have any evidence as to why this ban is not valid other than a screenshot of your ban page? A perma ban is a serious thing and for you to just post a ss of your ban as “evidence” in your favor it doesn’t seem you’re taking this seriously. 

What kind of evidence may i have for someone of the staff accusing me of alting x6 on discord ? I think this is a serious thing . 

For the admin fuel banning me, he doesn't have any fault, even if he called me stupid , retard etc , he's still young and people don't have to blame him , he was doing his job and I'm sad that people started that hate on him . Nobody should be hated , much less the Staff that are here to Secure and guarantee a service.  

• Like +1 1

10 hours ago, JohnaKredrevreich said:

much less the Staff that are here to Secure and guarantee a service. 

Yeah, you're clearly not taking this seriously. I'm going to go ahead and lock this post until a decision can be reached.

Posted (edited)

I don't know who you are, JohnaKredrevreich. You might just be the biggest troll our server has ever seen. I have verbally warned you NUMEROUS times to chill out with the OOC adverts and such, as you were told numerous times, and BANNED FOR by other staff. people were very bothered by it, and me and fellow staff members on the team agreed that it was unreasonable to ask everyone on the server to player mute you. It was originally just going to be a 5 day ban considering this was like your FOURTH offense, but don't you find it kind of obscure that as SOON as I banned you, people kept alting and saying "Thanks for all the staff here to secure the server!" and spambots that consistently mass pinged every staff member, with me being the highlight? Since things on our discord carry out to in game, this was definitely grounds for a permanent ban. At this point, it doesn't matter whether or not you did or did not, the proof shows you did, it's pretty odd that we got spam botted as soon as I banned you. Maybe it wasn't you, maybe you told "NRG" to raid us as revenge, or maybe they thought they would get some sort of vengeance. 

DENIED I believe I made the right decision here.

Edited by Fuel
  • Like +1 1
  • Thanks +1 1