Sign in to follow this  
Jewann

Report on EvokePhantox

The raid was over when you left the base and ran all the way to the tunnel, but besides that yeah he shouldn't have got the cops to go to the area.

Ok so why were you at the tunnel defending the base raid? Your raid should have ended the moment you left the area

Yeah I kind of assume that the raid was over since I kept going back and forth (x4 times) killing 2 near the tunnel and 2 at the base. ("shrug")

The raid was over when you left the base and ran all the way to the tunnel, but besides that yeah he shouldn't have got the cops to go to the area.

I don't really have a say in this because the timing of the video but I just happen to be there watching from fountain while my brother EvokeALTA was grabbing the cops because he was jumping back and forth restocking armor and health but I agree I shouldn't have went to the tunnel but it's all in the gray area I was no where near my base or even came close near the base during the raid the only witness and explanation you can get is from my brother side that actually was still alive during the raid and still actively  fighting them in my opinion I was just there at the wrong time when the cops came in during the video footage because I wanted to see what my brother was doing but in the end it all comes down to what we all actually see.

Sorry but I can’t see this as nlr metagaming yea but not nlr as you pretty much ended your raid when you guys left the place so I am neutral for now until I see what other staff say

We didnt all leave the base, they were not in the base when we started the raid, and they came from the tunnel to start sniping us as their defense. I was the only one who went back to the tunnel to try to kill them for sniping us, the other 3 members raiding were trying to get into the base while this was going on.

We didnt all leave the base, they were not in the base when we started the raid, and they came from the tunnel to start sniping us as their defense. I was the only one who went back to the tunnel to try to kill them for sniping us, the other 3 members raiding were trying to get into the base while this was going on.

we killed your boys at the base lol thats why we sniping from the outside cheap mofo's can't raid us legit

I was the first one to die in the raid, and my death was the one in this video.

If he ran over to kill people who were defending the raid, is it really leaving the raid area?

thats why we sniping from the outside

If he ran over to kill people who were defending the raid, is it really leaving the raid area?

thats why we sniping from the outside

if he's lit across the other side of the base we talking about the warehouse with the elevator in the middle of it and he's trying to contest my brother across the map almost close to fountain then you can think about that one, we have shield walls and alleyways in the industrial area for a reason you know the real question is it really a raid or just straight up deathmatch at that point.