Sign in to follow this  
JohnaKredrevreich

Two Moderators Report

JohnaKredrevreich Report of Abuse 

Your Steam Name: JohnKredrevreich / Piske94

Your ingame name: JohnaKredrevreich

Your Steam Profile/SteamID: STEAM_0:1:14272785 

Who are you reporting? (Name, Steam ID & Discord ID if possible): This is REQUIRED. You can get their steam ID easily by pressing TAB in game and right clicking on their name. Jack Johnson - dangernuudel -

Jack Johnson : STEAM_0:0:88220993  -

Danger : STEAM_0:0:1520032 

Why are you reporting said player?

hecko Beautiful People, beautiful Gentlemans and Ladies , i'm here to report a sad situation made from these 2 admins which are : 

dangernuudel = I have some recordings of him accusing me , teleporting and jailing me  after  the previous moderator Jack Did it  , first acting like he was very sure about me ddossing , then putting it like " it was just a question you know etc " , explain me how even a jail can prevent me to "ddoss" .

Jack Johnson = Was the first one teleporting me randomly and jailing without a reason , telling me i was ddosing because "i was thanking staff to secure the server"

Of course since i'm admin on another server i find this thing right to report it on the forum , so even in case you don't wanna take any measures on them at least you can keep an eye on these funny guys that like to tpjail and accuse me totally randomly to ddosing which is a thing that i'm clearly against and that i wouldn't never do in my life .

Both Of them very extremely rude , after ending the discussion they teleported me back without saying anything , not an apologise anything . Really not professional of course 

Evidence[/b]: Post videos, screenshots, anything that can help. If you don't have any evidence, tough luck.

https://imgur.com/a/beE42Fc I know you will laugh reading some messages , that was my same reaction although i was also pissed to be threated like a ddoser , i hope the higher will higly consider these two guys behvaiour

(I'm Posting Evidence even if i don't believe they're gonna lie) - I got also a recording of what the dangernuudel admin was talking about , not everything but as soon as i did understood which game he was playing with me ( first threating me like he was super sure that i was ddosing ) then putting it in a " It's Just a question" , thats when i started recording because i decided to make the highly staff aware of the behaviour of this 2 moderators.

Sincerely , 

[align=right]JohnaKredrevreich

May God bless you and your Family . [/align]

When several different people are typing in the chat saying that you're the one behind the DDoS, you'd damn well bet I'm going to tp you over and ask what's going on.

Obviously, words aren't enough to convict anyone of anything in a situation like this, so I let you go. The sole purpose of both Jack and I questioning you was to develop the facts and determine your responsibility, if any, in connection with DDoSing the server, especially when DOZENS of people were accusing you of a DDoS attack on the server.

You conveniently forgot to mention the part how moments after Jack jailtp'd you to a sit, the heavy lag stopped and the server was back to normal, further increasing suspicions that you may be the one behind the lag. Additionally, I'm under no obligation to apologize to anybody for fulfilling my duties of protecting the server.

I will display records of sits/chat showing my side upon request.

As of this moment, in my opinion, this report presents no merit and should be denied in its entirety.

I was present at the sit as well with dangernuudel.

The server was really laggy and people reported you, hence you were brought to the admin land, which is general procedure.

Dangernuudel just said:

-I had many people reporting you.

-I tp'd you here to ask what is going on.

-Why are you 'ddosing' the server?

If anything, danger handled the sit pretty well. He didn't raise his voice at you or anything and when he first jailtp'd you, this is what he said. https://streamable.com/vasmi (vid link to the beginning parts)

Provided is an additional video that follows up on the previous. https://streamable.com/hfto0

You dodge his questions about the ddosing by replying with:

VwP5HB0.png

I don't actually think you ever answered anything in the sit besides being upset at being jailtp'd, but

danger pretty much just let you go because of no concrete evidence and he simply just brought you to ask you questions.

For the lazy admins, heres how my sit went down:

• Server was lagging
  • Everyone freaking out while John is saying stuff like "thank you for securing the server"
  • People said shit like "Its John 100%"
  • I bring John
  • I asked if he was doing some shady shit
  • He said no and asked why he was randomly brought
  • I explained why and said its not a good time to thank staff for securing the server if its lagging
  • I returned him
  • Lag stopped, big thinking

I was present at the sit as well with dangernuudel.

The server was really laggy and people reported you, hence you were brought to the admin land, which is general procedure.

Dangernuudel just said:

-I had many people reporting you.

-I tp'd you here to ask what is going on.

-Why are you 'ddosing' the server?

If anything, danger handled the sit pretty well. He didn't raise his voice at you or anything and when he first jailtp'd you, this is what he said. https://streamable.com/vasmi (vid link to the beginning parts)

Provided is an additional video that follows up on the previous. https://streamable.com/hfto0

You dodge his questions about the ddosing by replying with:

VwP5HB0.png

I don't actually think you ever answered anything in the sit besides being upset at being jailtp'd, but

danger pretty much just let you go because of no concrete evidence and he simply just brought you to ask you questions.

Actually no thats not the first part of the recordings , the first part it was him acting super sure that i was the one that  was trying to  was ddosing , however nice try to try to fake evidence my man .

I'm more than sure that all the staff except you 2 know that i'm only a pianist / mayor killer / cop / citizen on the server and i been playing it for 6 - 7 months now . I repeat , nice try .

Quick edit : After that he added the second part you can hear :" i asked you to stop you know " referring to the ddoss , thats a way to actually let you think he "knows" .

I'm more than sure that all the staff except you 2 know that i'm only a pianist / mayor killer / cop / citizen on the server and i been playing it for 6 - 7 months now . I repeat , nice try .

Doesnt mean you can pull off shit like that duh.

Youre basically saying that if one player played on a year or two they cant crash the server because of their playtime?

Or moderators who've been staff for 9 months cant go rogue because of how long they've been staff?

Anything can happen to anyone, time doesnt matter.

After that he added the second part you can hear :" i asked you to stop you know " referring to the ddoss , thats a way to actually let you think he "knows" .

No, nice try. The mic cut out for the recording, what I said was "because if it is you, I'm gonna ask you to stop."

As I said before, this report presents no merit and should be denied in its entirety.

After that he added the second part you can hear :" i asked you to stop you know " referring to the ddoss , thats a way to actually let you think he "knows" .

No, nice try. The mic cut out for the recording, what I said was "because if it is you, I'm gonna ask you to stop."

As I said before, this report presents no merit and should be denied in its entirety.

Eh no Mr Good Moderator "Dangernuudel" You nice try to faking a recording , the mic is not cutting at all , and in some way i think you're really helping out what i did want to show and to help to emerge at the attention of the higher staff ,that you aren't trustable for lying in your admin position . I still need to understand how can  a jail hipothetically stop a ddos , some sort of containment barrier ?

1.Having a bigger playtime does not make you trusted or invincible to any suspicion by default, we had legit mods who went bat shit.

2. I legit don't see any abuse happening here, you were bought,questioned, returned. All that I can get from this is that you're legitimately mad for being jailtp-ed and questioned by 2 different mods and you're trying to use your playtime as a shield. Well, tough luck.

3. Being an admin on a different server does not give you authority over our mods, they are doing they're job the way they were taught to, you can't bust in and tell them otherwise.

This report is just you being upset about being brought and questioned, the moderators did nothing wrong, you were reported by multiple players in-game and they acted upon it.

This report is Denied.