Sign in to follow this  
Quas

Solution to "Train Raiding"

To reduce the amount of people purposely placing trains on people while they are basing, Why dont we make the explosion from the train unable to destroy entities? It would reduce and maybe even stop people that are doing it constantly.

im +1 for this idea because i hate losing my entities when someone trains me when im basing

Yeah, but that doesn't really stop people from using the train to kill everyone in the base, which is what most people do when using a train to raid a base.

Yeah, but that doesn't really stop people from using the train to kill everyone in the base, which is what most people do when using a train to raid a base.

No further action can be taken after training a base though so when they die they can just come back and still have their entities so it wont be a big deal

At this moment in time it is almost impossible. The way the entities work are on a health based system which is the same exact one we use for players. We would have to make an entirely new system or remove explosive damage to the printers. (Which I don’t even know is possible)

There was other ways I was thinking. But that being turned down every step of the way. (Examples being, make the train go in your inventory, or make it randomized<— The last one wasn’t turned down but is being talked about)

The way you nerf people raiding with trains if its happening too much is to nerf opportunity cost of doing it, either by adding new layers of cost to do it, like having 3 people to do a ceremony, having to sacrifice certain items etc. Making cereal harder to come by by making it more rare from things like lootboxes and daily rewards or by straight up making the cereal cost higher. The train was purposefully added for people to have the ability to blow up someone with a huge base to avoid people hardcamping inside the base, its healthy for gameplay. My personal opinion is that cereal is too easy to come by since there has been multiple mechanics added to get them other than playing as the pickle so that has to be mitigated somehow.

IVE GOT THE SOLUTION GUYS, LETS JUST REMOVE DAMAGE FROM THE SERVER THEN EVERYONE WILL BE HAPPY.

IVE GOT THE SOLUTION GUYS, LETS JUST REMOVE DAMAGE FROM THE SERVER THEN EVERYONE WILL BE HAPPY.

I agree MRDM Wouldn't happen if we decide to add that.

Honestly I don’t oppose keeping it the same as it is now. People are gonna be assholes and do it but the cost of cereal is high. They’re losing enough just by doing the train. Now if we do change it. Have it put in our inventory so we could drop it when ever we want if it truly becomes a problem. Though the point in making it able to be spawned in a base gives it a sense of  always being on the lookout for it. If they do it then call them out for it and -1 rep their bitch ass for being a pussy and not raiding you to destroy it. (Also being serious, as a player to player feeling towards it and not a Senior Moderator to player on it, it’s not only disrespectful to not raid them but it’s cowardly and scummy to not work for your win)

Imagine someone having 40 or 50 procs and for someone who spent 500k on cereal costed you around 10 mil in entities. It doesn’t seem fair. But the inventory thing would fix the problem so if that is possible, I’m +1 for it